The Legal Notice contains information on the identification of the owner of a Website. Generally, some additional information is added that is not included in other sections. It must be completed by removing those non-applicable options. On the next page, you will find information that you may need for the completion of any of the options.
EXPLOTACIONES HOTELERAS EL CHURRA, S.L., in compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs: That they are the owners of the www.elchurra.net domain and website, that their identifying data are:
- EXPLOTACIONES HOTELERAS EL CHURRA, S.L.
- AVDA. MARQUES DE LOS VELEZ, 12 MURCIA (MURCIA)
- CIF: B30136493.
The content of the website is the property of EXPLOTACIONES HOTELERAS EL CHURRA, S.L., and any type of copying or reproduction of all or part of the content without the express authorisation of its owner is prohibited.
The user of the website undertakes to make appropriate use of it, not to use it for practices contrary to the Law or good faith and not to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of EXPLOTACIONES HOTELERAS EL CHURRA, S.L
EXPLOTACIONES HOTELERAS EL CHURRA, S.L. does not assume any responsibility for the external links of third parties that may be incorporated into the website, as it does not have any type of control over them, over their contents, the services they provide or the way in which they appear.
In case of exercising regulated profession, or requiring some registration for the development of part of the activity
If the person responsible for the treatment exercises a regulated professional activity (health professional, pharmacist, lawyer, engineer, architect, etc.) whose exercise is regulated by any law or legislative norm, they must inform about:
- The type of professional activity.
- Data of the Professional Association to which they belong.
- Collegiate number.
- Official or professional academic qualification they hold.
- The state of the European Union or the European Economic Area in which the degree was issued and, where appropriate, the corresponding approval or official recognition.
- The professional rules applicable to the exercise of the profession and the means through which they can be known, including electronic ones.
If the activity of the person in charge is related to foodstuffs and requires to have a sanitary registration, they must inform about: Number of the sanitary registry and province.